γstream is an active MCA integrated in a 14-pin PMT base for gamma-ray spectroscopy with scintillation detectors, suited for portable and mobile spectrometry. It integrates high voltage power supply, preamplifier and digital MCA. The embedded CPU runs an OS able to execute custom routines for automatic wireless spectroscopic analysis and data monitoring.
Featured with battery and data-storage it can run without external connection or control.
It may acquire and record data in different modes: PHA, time stamped list mode and signal inspector.
γstream can also operate outdoor thanks to a front panel cover protecting from water and dust.
Wireless and wired connection interfaces are available: WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and Ethernet.
γstream can also be integrated in more complex systems thanks to auxiliary I/O connectors.
γstream is suited for a variety of environment thanks also to the software suites GammaTOUCH and MC2Analyzer, both provided with user-friendly GUIs. GammaTOUCH can run on smartphones or tablets with Android OSs, providing an immediate and easy data acquisition control. It provides georeferenced and time-stamped histograms logging the location of the integrated GPS system or the one embedded in the mobile device. On the other side MC2Analyzer can be run on recent Windows Os, providing the user with histogram analysis tools.
γstream is provided with several scintillation detector assemblies. Our catalogue includes NaI(Tl), CsI(Tl), BGO and CeBr3 detectors. Standard configurations with
- NaI(Tl), CsI(Tl) and BGO, with cylindrical volume 2”x2” or 3”x3”
- CeBr3 with cylindrical volume 1.5”x1.5”
Other scintillator types and volumes can be provided on request.
In addition to standard supply, the following options are available upon request:
- γstream-GPS includes the GPS receiver and the antenna for data georeferencing
- γstream-LaBr is dedicated for 8-dynode 14-pin PMT used with LaBr(Ce) detectors
- γstream-LaBr-GPS is dedicated for 8-dynode 14-pin PMT used with LaBr(Ce) detectors and includes the GPS receiver and the antenna for data georeferencing.